Chris Van Hoof, General Manager, OnePlanet Research Center speaks on 30 March 2023 at the Health Valley Event in Pathé Nijmegen.
The Health Valley Event is the leading healthcare innovation event in the Netherlands and also the meeting place for everyone involved in innovations, business and science in the Life Sciences & Health sector.
The theme of the event is ‘Transition in Healthcare‘
In addition to Chris van Hoof, the following speakers are on the program of the plenary opening:
- Maroeska Rovers, Scientific Director TechMed Centre and Professor of Medical Technology & Innovation, University of Twente and Radboudumc
- Sietske Rozie, Freelance Radiologist, Co-founder Roos & Rozie
- Brigitte Boon, CEO, Academy Het Dorp
- Jolande Tijhuis, Chairman of the Executive Board, VIGO
- Titus Radstake, Strategic advisor patient perspective, From Care to Inclusion
Please note that the main language of the Health Valley Event is Dutch. However, there will be a track of various sessions presented and held in English. The plenary programs will have live translations available. Matchmaking in the b2match app is available in English.
More information: Health Valley event 2023